Friday, October 28, 2005

long week

I've been busy with sick kiddos this week. I've also been trying to organize 2 Halloween parties, one for Georgie's class and one for Lidia's. I signed up to be room parent for Georgie's, and then Lidia's teacher asked me to be hers. It's more work than they made it sound like.

I have a cold. Tomorrow I will be gone most of the day to youth dance festival. Normally that would be fun but I am not looking forward to it. I want to crawl into a hole and sleep all weekend. I haven't slept well all week.

I did finish Climbing Parnasuss: A New Apologia for Latin and Greek by Tracy Lee Simmons. I love this book. It is my book of the year. I hope I get to post on it soon.

1 comment:

Athena said...

Get well soon. Nothing worse than for all the children to be sick, let alone poor mum. Hope dear husband is taking care of you! Looking forward to reading your thoughts on Climbing Parnasus.