Friday, March 02, 2007

more georgie


[Edit: The previous photo I had put here wasn't working for some reason, so I put up this one. She was 3 1/2 months here and is on her way to plumping up. Quite a cutie!]
In the first picture in the previous post, G is about 3 weeks old. She looked like a gnome. She had the skinniest little arms and legs. By the time she was about 4 months, she had filled out a lot. I took that semester off when I had G, but I started classes again when she was less than 2 months old. I sometimes took her to class with me. When that spring term ended 2 months later, I remember a girl from one of my classes saying, "Wow! She has plumped up a lot in these few weeks! That's good because she was... very delicate looking." I had to smile at her attempt to be tactful. :-)

In this photo she's 6 months. We'd just moved to Minnesota from Utah.

1 comment:

athena said...

happy birthday. young womens, now, right? pascale can't wait until she's in yw's.