Friday, May 18, 2007

bailarina


The other day one of her preschool teachers told me, "A su hija le sale la latina" or "The Latin side shows in your daughter." "Watch," she said, as the other teacher put on some dance music. Bernie and the other children were practicing printing their names. As soon as she heard it come on, Bernie immediately started wiggling in her seat in time to the music. Her teachers both laughed. "Ella baila super bien!" They said. "She's a great dancer."
But is that the Latina side or the Maine girl side, I wonder?

4 comments:

Montserrat said...

My vote would be for the Latin side.

Karen ~ said...

Actually I think it's the Minnesota influence :-)

Auntie Lee said...

Cute pic. Whats in her hand?

ave said...

Happy Birthday Sis! I hope J took you someplace good.