Friday, August 31, 2007

minnesota fair

I wasn't planning on taking photos this time because this is our third time going and the novelty is wearing off. But my mom said she wanted pictures, so here you go, Mum.



This year I tried three new things. I loved one, liked one more or less, and disliked one. Guess my reaction to each:

a) spaghetti and meatballs on a stick

b) deep-fried milky way bar

c) honey sunflower nut ice cream









My favorite place is always the Miracle of Birth center even though it's super crowded.

Bernie got her hair cut yesterday and it looks much better. I'll have to get a photo up when I find my battery charger.

6 comments:

Montserrat said...

My guess is favorite to least: deep-fried milky way bar, honey sunflower nut ice cream, spaghetti and meatballs on a stick.

We're busy with our little county fair this weekend.

Karen ~ said...

I am guessing the ice cream was your fav, the spaghetti so-so and the milky way least.

When are you going to tell us?

athena said...

let's see. . . my guess is that you loved the deep fried milky way, kinda liked the sunflower nut ice cream and disliked the spaghetti and meatballs. please do tell!

athena said...

haha, i see i made the same guesses as montse.

Auntie Lee said...

The Scotts eat deap fried milkyway bars with ketchup. Its not bad.

In July when we were in Maine we had fried jalepenos and dill pickles. Yum!

Calandria said...

Auntie! It's good to see you back. Athena was asking about you. :-) Just yesterday I tried to email you at two different addresses and both bounced back. So if you have a new address, please send it.

We always get some deep-fried pickles, too. But I have to say that my favorite is the deep-fried cheese curd. Yum!