Tuesday, November 27, 2007

nana and grampie








My Mum and Dad just left and I'm so sad! We had a wonderful visit with them. They stayed ten days but it wasn't enough.

Marcus and Grampie played a lot of wii together. Marcus calls Grampie "Richard" and sometimes "Ricardo." There was a bowling tournament last night. Marcus is a bowling pro and the best bowler in the family, but he suffered a humiliating loss at the hands of Bernie. In the second photo of Grampie playing wii, you can see the character the kids made up for him on the t.v. screen. The white screen behind him covering our fireplace is a shade we pull down to project movies on.
Yesterday Nana, Bernie, Lidia, and I walked part-way around Lake Harriet. Bernie was not up for the whole loop. She complained of the cold the whole way.
When Nana and Grampie left this morning, Lidia was the only kid home. I didn't get a photo of them with everyone this time.

7 comments:

Auntie Lee said...

Awwww..I miss you guys so much. I wish we all lived closer together.

Calandria said...

me too!!

ave said...

what a great picture of the padres with Lidia.

Cocoa said...

Grampie looks like he'd make the perfect Santa Claus.

Calandria said...

You are SO right, Cocoa! Someone get that man a Santa suit.

ML said...

Wait...I thought that WAS Santa! That was your FATHER??!!!
Okay, I'm just kidding. I miss them too...

Sumpy Gump said...

Oh sweet, you guys have a Wii!

We do too.