Friday, June 06, 2008

i'm glad

I have the kind of kids who, when it's raining cats and dogs, realize it's the opportune time to crank up the music and dance on the deck. Sorry I don't have a photo. I didn't actually see it. That's what J came home to last night while I was out running an errand.

It think they'll be just fine in this life if they can make that much fun for themselves.

Lidia and I are on our way to Madison today. She has a feis (Irish dance competition) there tomorrow. Wish her well!

3 comments:

Ballerina Girl said...

Hi Calandria
Good luck to Lidia...
my son is fine. All of his tests came back normal, we are hoping it was just a fiant due to drop in blood pressure....or something like that!
BG

Meg said...

Good luck Lydia!

Meg said...

Sorry I know it's LIdia...my typo-but good luck still the same!