Saturday, July 19, 2008

mosaic meme


1. Calandria (Icterus gularis), 2. great sushi lunch!, 3. photo collection 010, 4. santarem bike - study in green red and black #1, 5. Joel Mccrea, 6. Late Night Decadence, 7. The Hidden Castle, 8. Galaktoboureko, 9. Untitled, 10. llibreria - bookstore - Amsterdam - HDR, 11. Dreaming Lioness, 12. a la audrey

Cocoa did not tag me for this. But I'm doing it anyway because it looks fun. I hope I'm not breaking some cardinal rule of the meme.

Here's how it works:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker. Choose 3 columns with 4 rows.
The Questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name. (kid version: favorite animal?)
If you like, consider yourself tagged.

3 comments:

Cocoa said...

Well if you are breaking a rule then so did I as I wasn't tagged with it either. I also just loved it so much!

I have a feeling I'll be using the mosaic maker quite often. :)

So is your favorite color green? I'm just guessing from looking at the photo. And you look so Audrey-esk!

Calandria said...

I loved your mosaic, Cocoa! It's always fascinating to me to read your memes. I guess you're just a fascinating person. :-)

I can't ever really go with a "favorite color," because what I lurve are color combinations. I double lurve this particular color of green with an orangey red. The same colors found in many of Van Gogh's paintings.

Ballerina Girl said...

fun meme!!
I love the pictures of your new floors! Wow, they look beautiful!
I have been here off and on, so sorry to not attend too much to you and all my fellow blogger friends!
Hope you are having a great summer!
BG