Tuesday, December 09, 2008

busy sunday


Provence


Mexico
Checkoslovakia
Mongolia

On Sunday Bernie had a dance recital after church. They were "Suzie Snowflakes." So cute. I didn't get many good photos, but I got video at least. After the recital we hurried over to a carol sing-along event in a neighboring stake. Our friend who plays french horn in the Minnesota Orchestra invited Georgie and another girl from our ward to play with him in a trio for this biannual nativity event in a neighboring stake. They did great! There were some other very accomplished musicians from our area who played too. I'm so glad we got to go. The music was beautiful and the nativities too.

3 comments:

Ballerina Girl said...

the nativities are beautiful! I love all the different characteristics from the different parts of the world!
BG

Anonymous said...

I thought of Bernie and Georgie on Sunday; glad things went well.
...mum

yesweareonmars said...

Ooooooooohhhhhhhh, ain't that cunnin!
I love tutus.