Wednesday, April 08, 2009

bewere


Bernie is having a friend over this afternoon and Marcus told her they'd better stay out of his room. Naturally, Bernie had to say, "Oh, we will. We're only going to stick our feet in." Marcus felt compelled to come up with some signage that would deter sticking one's feet in. I don't know about you, but I'm terrified.
Additional Marcus: At a baptism two Saturdays ago, Marcus found an enormous strawberry amongst the refreshments. He wrapped it in a napkin and brought it home to show me. I was impressed. He pulled it out of the refrigerator yesterday to marvel at it, and I said, "Oooh! Throw that out. It's going to get mushy and moldy."
"That's the point," said Marcus.

2 comments:

yesweareonmars said...

He's a real boy. hee hee

He probably likes books like 'Funny Bones' and 'The Sock eating Plant' I imagine?

ProMom said...

The fish are even skeleton fish! Undead fish! I'm so scared I'm trembling!