Saturday, May 09, 2009

"A" you're adorable

"B" you're so beautiful,
"C" you're a cutie full of charm.


"D" you're a darling,
and "E" you're exciting,

"F" you're a feather in my arms.
"G" you look good to me,
"H" you're so heavenly,
"I" you're the one I idolize.
"J" we're like Jack and Jill,
"K" you're so kissable,"
"L" is the love light in your eyes.
"M," "N," "O," "P," I could go on all day.
"Q," "R," "S," "T," alphabetically speaking, you're ok.
"U" make my life complete,
"V" means you're very sweet,
"W," "X," "Y," "Z."
It's fun to wander through
The alphabet with you,
To tell you what you mean to me.
Bernie turns seven today. Last night we went to her dance recital, and this is the song her class sang and danced to. It sure was adorable!
In the last photo you can see on her forehead evidence of her recent bicycle wipe-out.

6 comments:

Ave said...

I love that kid.

Mallory said...

So cute! I love that song. And that kid. I can just see her in a line up dancing away to it! haha!

Gabriela said...

Happy Birthday!

(and happy Mother's Day to you.)

yesweareonmars said...

I like that bottom picture. Sweet.

Michelle said...

She looks like she's got a little bit of attitude in the dance photo. She was such a pretty baby.

Calandria said...

Thanks.

Michelle, I noticed that little sassy pose in the last photo. I'd like to know how she learned that. I always look so stiff in photos.